A friend, Priscilla requested for this blog, and she wanted to know what necessities to put in her handbag for every day use, and item’s you can not go without!!!! I have put together some items that you will need to use when out for dinner, lunch, or breakfast.
Some of these items are:
- REVLON ColourBurst Matte Balm – I chose number 205 because it is a light pink and looks very soft and pretty on the lips. It is like a crayon and easy to apply, leaving your lips feeling moisturized and matte. There are a heap of different colour ranges from cherry red to even purple!!!
2. REVLON ColourStay Mineral Blush – You need blush in your handbag because through out the night makeup washes away. You will need this to top up, and refresh your face for the rest of the night. Every girl needs at least a blush in their bag for whenever they go out. This is great because it’s Colour Stay!
3. Christian Dior Curl Up Mascara – This is my new favourite mascara, and I am always on the look out for mascara that curls the lashes right up!! This is perfect for a refresher through out the day. I have been taking mine everywhere, but too much can make it look gluggy; just a quick little touch every now and then, makes the lashes look longer and longer. You can buy a set along with the 5 Couleurs Couture Colours & Effects Eyeshadow Palette.
4. REVLON Colour Stay Lip – I haven’t been using this 24/7, and you need to apply it right. Don’t put it over or under any lipstick. I made this mistake recently when I was out shopping and it made my lips looked cracked, flakey and were peeling. It’s best to put just a little bit on, and leave, without any lipstick, because it’s a colour stay it will dry, and when putting on other products it can go yucky.
5. Christian Dior Addict Lipstick – I bought it for $50 in the Dior Shop in Melbourne. My choice of colour is called “Lucky”, number 536, and the reason why I love it is because it’s a contrast between pink and red. it is not too pinky and not too red!! It’s the right colour for me, (it suits my olive skin colour) and is the perfect lipstick, that I have been carrying around with me to touch up when it starts to disappear. Christian Dior is a FAVOURITE brand of mine, and when I purchased the lipstick and lash plump primer I got two products for free with a Christian Dior Make Up bag. They are a world renowned brand with a marvellous reputation of customer service. The lash primer is the BEST product/innovation ever made!!! It helps curl the lashes, and leaves them primed to help the mascara work better.
These are great beauty products to chuck in your bag when in a rush or for going out anywhere! Whether you’re going out to the shops, beach or restaurant. These products are a few of my “favourite things”… and I hope you will enjoy using them too!! Click on the highlighted words to buy what you want. Life’s too short, so buy your girly stuff, and live a little!!!